where nicster rants on issues of local interest, global interest and of absolutely no interest at all...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Jit Happens... Again!

Oh, how convinient. I started blogging again the very same time I have something to plus. Shameless, shameless, shameless.

Oh well, it's my blog - I can jolly well do what I like.

I'm stage managing this production - and it's really good, if I do say so myself. If you missed it the last time, here's another chance to catch this very funny man in person. If you watched the last one, well, just come again lah! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ninja-L- said...

Hey niki.. nicter.... whatever your name is...

Just wanted to tell you, i think you write really well.
:)
I've disagreed on some of the things youve said in the past.. but yeah you write well :)
Oh and Whats this production thing about ?

I'd come watch it if I was actually in Kl, but unfortunately.. I wont be there...

6:58 PM

 
Blogger nikicheong said...

Hi - sorry I didn't reply sooner - I didn't know that I set my post on moderation (or rather forgot). Too much spam.

Thanks for the compliment - and don't worry about disagreeing, that's what makes us all individuals isn't it? :)

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home