where nicster rants on issues of local interest, global interest and of absolutely no interest at all...

Friday, June 24, 2005

Jumping on the Malaysian Blogger Bandwagon

Okay, so this is how out of touch I've been with blogging... I didn't know about Kenny's Which Malaysian Blogger Are You? until I was at the party yesterday and Adam kept complaining that he did the test 11 (REALLY?) times and came up as Joyce each time (he was worried that he's turning into a fairy...umm... yeah, no comment considering he's secretly fancied me since we first met back in 2003 :P). That's what you get for shagging someone I guess.

But I'm not even shagging her and this was the result when I did the test this morning:

Congratulations Niki Cheong, you are...



Joyce the Fairy of xanga.com/kinkybluefairy

If you are a car, your fuel of choice would be unleaded alcohol. You are a major party animal with an unnatural obsession with art, toys and all things fantasy. You think the world is too complicated and you wished it could be as simple as it was when you were 7 years old. You live with it. You work hard, but you don't take for granted the simple things in life that make you happy. Sweet candy, cartoon music, crazy friends, all these and more make you a happy person living in your own little world.


Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?


Well, at least she's quite hot looking lah. Better than when I did the test before bed last night and came out with this:

Congratulations Niki Cheong, you are...


Kenny Sia of kennysia.com

You have it all, or so you think. Big balls, big bird, big everything. Also a big heart and ever-ready big hug to give out to everybody who needs one. But you didn't know this. You're the one who need a hug the most. So hugs to you!


Which Malaysian Blogger Are You?


Omigod, does that mean I'm a cross of Joyce and Kenny? Scarreeee...

3 Comments:

Blogger Reta said...

i did it twice and I'ms till kennysia lol

1:25 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

that is scary. i'm huai bin. grrr...

2:03 PM

 
Blogger nikicheong said...

Kev (I hope you're the silly lil Kev I know) - it's ok lah, Huai Bin quite cute what? You might like. He he ;)

If you're not the Kev I think you are then:

1. SORRY! I take what I said back.
2. Who are you?

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home