where nicster rants on issues of local interest, global interest and of absolutely no interest at all...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Long Time No See

Well, it's been a while since I blogged and really, I have kind of missed this. I've been pretty busy though (as usual) and only today, decided to come back and view my blog - I've not viewed it all this time either.

Seems like the spammers have attacked even Blogger... sigh, no getting away from these comments eh?

I hope to blog more frequently now, god knows I've said this a lot of times, and god knows I've had lots to rant about. Just that with this new job I have - well, kinda new job, I'm currently based at The Star on a consultancy basis for 5 months conceptualising and producing R.AGE which is available only to selected college and university students at the moment.

It's keeping me more than busy but hey, you get that.

I do have some things to get off my chest though - and I guess I will soon. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there... no time no see :)

thought you decided to disappear for good...

2:19 AM

 
Blogger nikicheong said...

:) Me? Never! :P

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home