where nicster rants on issues of local interest, global interest and of absolutely no interest at all...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Not all good with Erra and Yusry

How's this for a newsflash. I don't know how many of you will be interested in this but I'm a tad bit upset. I mean, I saw them at last year's Anugerah Industri Malaysia award ceremony having dinner at the table beside mine and they looked so sweet together!

Oh well, the rumours are (kinda true). They are having marital problems, although rumours of third parties have been denied and they are working on making it work. This was told to Rizal Johan and a few selected members of the media in a quiet location to quash rumours.

You can read this, dare I say it, scoop, at the newly launched R.AGE Blog. Yes, I know this because I was the one who uploaded the story. Yes, I am running the R.AGE blog and yes, I am currently coordinating R.AGE (although it took me three months to come out of the closet!).

What's R.AGE? It's a pullout by The Star which runs from Monday to Friday and only goes to selected colleges and universities in the Klang Valley.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi niki! like your writing and photos in r.age.. keep it up! =)

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home